Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Tuesday, 8/25/15: Exponent Rules

Our Back-to-School Night is this Thursday, 8/27, at 6:00 p.m., in the oak tree area.  I'll be putting out signups for the fall conferences.  (Sometime next week I will send home an information flyer about my own fall conferences, should parents not be able to come this Thursday evening.)  Parents, I'm looking forward to meeting you!

Tonight's homework is p.37 (1-17).

Our first quiz is planned for Tuesday, 9/1, on Lessons 1.1, 1.2, and 1.3.  Parents, if you are reading this, your son or daughter has a small workbook to accompany the textbook.  There are terrific re-teaching worksheets in there.  While we don't have class time to assign them, you can definitely have your student work these extra practice pages and see me for the answers.  Once again, your student should be looking at Lessons 1.1, 1.2, and 1.3.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment