Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Tuesday, 8/18/15: Continuing Lesson 1.1: Converting Decimals to Fractions

Tonight's homework is problems 1-6 of the photocopy I gave out to students today (title:  "WS: Decimals > Fractions), AND p.13 of the text, problems 24-27).

Parents, please keep an eye on your student's "assignment sheet."  This is inside a clear plastic sheet protector I gave to your son or daughter last week.  Please note that the student should be recording the percent correct when we correct the homework the following day.  This is your way of monitoring your child's progress coming into our quizzes.  Time does not allow me to record their individual scores daily; when you look at the portal you will see that the homework is only shown as credit or no-credit.  Please monitor the assignment sheet daily to see how successful your student is on the homework.  If you see your son or daughter struggling, please get them in to work with me!  I am available at nutrition daily (except for the one week of the month when I have duty), at lunch daily, and after school Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays, until 3:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment