Monday, March 7, 2016

Monday, 3/7/16 through Friday, 3/11/16: Going Dark (Parent Conference Week)

Unfortunately, I will not be able to maintain this blog this week, due to an extremely tightly-packed work week with parent conferences.  Students have their own assignment sheets and should be recording their homework when I assign it.  The posts will resume next Monday, 3/14.

Parents, please note:  while I will be available for parent conferences after school Monday, 3/7 through Thursday, 3/10, 1:45 - 3:00 p.m. (signup sheets for 15-minute slots, for the day, will go up after school each day), I regret that I will be unable to meet with any parents after school Friday, March 11.  That is because I am teaching an after-school class lasting 75 minutes that Friday.  Thank you!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment